BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh Keven, you came and you found me!

I wanted to do a post about my awesome husband! I really love him! This is his "birthday month". His birthday is actually October 30th but we kind of celebrate it all month. With the baby coming, I still wanted Kev to feel special. Besides his birthday, he's going to be a dad for the first time and I am so exicted for this part of our lives to start. I am grateful to him for giving me this baby and for sticking with me for 7 years now. I wanted to show his funny face, he probably won't like that I did it, but I just love him!

My brother Jared and Keven at Jared's farwell, almost a year ago!




He hates taking multiple trips to the car.







1 comments:

Melissa said...

Angie, You are always so thoughtful. I love seeing how much you love Keven. You are an inspiration to a tired housewife. There is always a need to show recognition and love to our sweethearts!! Hope all is well. You are soooooooo close now!!!!!