BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby's Room

Okay, the first two pictures are the baby's room. I decided to go with a Winnie the Pooh theme. We bought that crib, with help from my parents, for $200. The other two pictures are from my baby shower. My mom bought those cute blocks and she bought that cookie arrangement from somewhere...Anyway, that's all I've got for now.










3 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks soooooo cute Angie!! Your little one is going to have very nice digs to come home to. How have you been? Are you hanging in there? I need to call you here soon.

The Moving Girl said...

Oh my heck!!!!I'm so excited I found your blog. I was so sad when I didn't see you at the reunion. I'll be sure to keep reading!!!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Very sweet. LOVE that quote you have on the wall. Made me a little misty.