BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

McAll Trip #2

The week after we went up to McAll with Mark and family, my family went up. We stayed overnight at the Scandia Inn, had breakfast again at The Pancake House,(delicious!!) and then rented waverunners. Everyone had a lot of fun. The funnest thing I got to do was eat a caramel apple! Next summer, it is sooooooo going to be a re-do of this summer and all the stuff I didn't get to do! Speaking on that note, I am currently 32 weeks. I am huge, uncomfortable, my hips hurt, my back hurts, my boobs are getting bigger,(impossible as that may seem) and I still have 2 months left!!!!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hang in there Angie!! This little one will be worth all of the hard times leading up. I am so sorry you are uncomfortable. I remember how it feels but it doesn't make it any easier on you to say so. I hope we can hang with you guys next year and do all the stuff you couldn't this year!! I am trying to get coming to the baby shower to work out. I don't want to miss it. I will let you know if I am coming for sure, if that will be okay with you. Take care and hang in there.

Shauna said...

I love your new blog background!!!