Wow! I sure do post a lot of Carter! I probably should post something else every now and then. Anyway, I titled this post "smiles" because lately I have needed some extra love. Carter has been having a lot of issues sleeping and sometimes his mama doesn't always handle it very well. Since Keven has to be up at 5 am for work, I am IT for the night. I know that eventually he will start sleeping good, but right now, it's pretty frustrating. So, I decided to post some really cute pictures of him and tell him how much I love him! He is the joy of my life, even at 3 am.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Smiles
Posted by ♥The Balzens♥ at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Keep posting lost more on him, he is such a cute little boy. I love his big smile!!!
Post a Comment