BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mr. Sleepy

We put Carter in his swing for naps and I realized I had never taken any pictures of him sleeping. And hes ADORABLE when he's sleeping. I love the way his little lips are all puckered out! He's 5 months now and growing so much! He can sit up on his own. He also grabs anything and I mean anything that comes into hands reach. He can roll from his stomach to his back and than back to his stomach. It's soooo cute to watch him do it. He will just keep rolling over and over. He loves to be in his stroller and to go on walks. He will just look all around and be such a good boy! He is sleeping SO much better now. My mom found a new way to swaddle him. I would explain it, but it might not make sense. Just believe me when I say, it WORKS! He's also eating rice cereal now at bedtime. He sqeals and talks to himself all the time and i love it! More to come soon!















2 comments:

Sara said...

The sleepy pictures are the best. His little stretch and pucker lips are so cute!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Oh my gravy Ang i can't even get over how CUTE he is!!! And It totally agree . . . it's all about the swaddle.