BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Biting fists of fury!

Yes, another post with more pictures of Carter. What can I say? I am totally in love with the little guy! A funny side note. Carter is already demonstrating frustration and "getting mad". He puts his fist into a little ball and bites it, whilst screaming. It is hilarious! I know that I probably shouldn't like the fact that it's cute when he get's so pissed, but it's just soooo funny to watch such a small little dude get sooo mad.















2 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

I for one love looking at new pics of your little guy :). I imagine it is pretty stinkin hilarious to see him get totally mad too.

Melissa said...

Your little one has definitely got his own personality! I for one would love to see that little fit from someone other than my children who are old enough to know better! Cannot wait to see you guys and your darling little one!