BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

3 months

My precious little chubby angel is already 3 months old! He weighs 17.5 lbs and is almost 24 inches long! He is such a funny little dude. He sleeps good, most nights. He likes to watch the baby channel. It's nice because he will sit and watch it long enough for me to take a shower. He "talks" a lot to me and is very smiley! He's becoming a drool machine! I love that his mouth is open pretty much all the time. He does not, let me repeat, DOES NOT, like being in his car seat during car rides. But all the same, he's a joy to have and I love him soooo much!










3 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

What a sweatpea!

Melissa said...

What an absolute doll! I tell you what you guys did good! He is precious!

The Moving Girl said...

What a chunk! 17 lbs. at 3 months? What are you feeding that guy?