BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2 months old

Well, our little guy is already 2 months. 2 months and 7 days to be exact. He is such a fun baby! He smiles so much at me already and I LOVE it! He went to the doctor's for his 2 month check up and he weighs 15lbs 2oz and he's 23 1/2 inches long. He is definately a growing boy! He sleeps intermittently during the day, but at night he sleeps from about 10:30pm to 6am...soooo much better than what it was. I tell him every day how proud I am of that he sleeps that long so that I can sleep that long! He is also starting to recognize me. If I stand somwhere in his view, he get's a huge smile and then get's impatient for me to pick him up. I LOVE that! He loves to eat and be in his swing for his naps. For Christmas my parents got him this really cute toy where he lays in it and there are dangle toys and such...he loves looking at them. Carter is the joy of my life and everyday is a new adventure!















3 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

What a looker! Thanks for the precious new pics :)

The Moving Girl said...

My Heck!!! He is seriously the cutest baby ever. I just love all the cute pictures of his chubby little face.
Miss you a ton!!!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Looking at these pics again I just want to give those cheeks a little nibble. Baby cheeks (and chins for that matter) are so delicious!