BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2 is a good #

I have really started to enjoy having two kids. Sienna is quite possibly the most adorable baby in the entire world.(except Carter of course, it's a tie!) She is such a joy and I feel so blessed to have gotten a baby girl. Carter has been on and off sick for the better part of a month now. He's hopefully, finally, getting back to his normal little self. He is talking so much and it may be because I'm his mom, but everything his says and does is precious! Hearing him talk in 2 word sentences makes me feel so proud of him. He also repeats things we say. We have really had to watch what we say. Oops! And maybe it's the Zoloft I take, but life is just very comfortable and enjoyable. I'm in a good place and I really don't want things to change. Not too soon anyway.


0 comments: