So Carter was 1 on the 20th. I cannot believe how fast time really does go by. Everyone says that's how it is, but I truly had no idea. It seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital with him after he was born, knowing we had no idea what we were doing. But we survived, Carter survived and I am happy to say that he is everything I dreamed of and more. He has SO much personality. His current favorite things to do are play with his new toys he got for his birthday, especially a mini broom and dust pan. He sleeps from about 8pm to 8am (mostly). He loves walking around the house and exploring..which really means opening every single drawer, dragging clothes everywhere and chasing the cat. ;) He likes, balloons, lights, sucking his bink, and playing outside. He can give "five" when you hold your hand out. I have no idea how he learned it, but he does it and it's adorable! He can say dada, and mum mum, and has learned to shake his head "no" when he doesn't like or want something. He is absolutely adorable and we are having so much fun with him! Here are some pictures from his birthday.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
A Year Already??
Posted by ♥The Balzens♥ at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So super cute!! What a big boy! Sounds like he is doing so much more then Dylan, but all in due time of course!!
How fun! Glad it went well! :)
Carter is so stinkin' cute!!!! He looks so happy and content! You and Keven are such great parents! Hope it was a great party!
Post a Comment