We went camping a couple of weekes ago. My grandparents let us borrow their camper. It was nice in the fact that we were a bit warmer, but Carter slept absolutely horrible. I think we got maybe 3 hours of sleep. When the morning finally came, I was pretty close to having a break down. We will be going next year though to give it another shot. We want Carter to be able to experience nature. We also have a backyard now!! In the pictures there is still a bunch of crap in the background, but my parents took the rest of it away over this last weekend and it looks amazing back there! Our 7 year anniversary is on the 13th. We don't have much planned cause we are trying to save our money for Hawaii! Anyway, that's all I have for now.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Camping and Cuteness
Posted by ♥The Balzens♥ at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Carter is so cute!! :)
Jason really wanted to go camping this summer and especially cause the big kids wanted to go, but i had heard so many horror stories of other friends who have babies Dylan's age and said what a nightmare it was.......so I vetoed it real quick! Love your back yard im sure you guys are enjoying it a ton!!
Post a Comment