A year ago today, Keven and I found out we were expecting. I was so nervous, but I also felt so calm at the same time. A year later, here we are, with our precious little boy who will be 4 months on the 20th. I love looking back and remembering all the things that took place between then and now. I love being Carter's mom. He is soooooooo fun and cute. It seems everyday he does something funny. He grabs his toes now, which is just adorable! Anyway, I will be posting some pics soon!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
And what an adorable little guy he turned out to be. I remember when you told us. You were super scared but soooo excited! I am so happy for you guys, you make such a wonderful family.
Angie your little guy is soooooooo cute.
Post a Comment