BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Cutest thing Ever!

I know I am biased, but he is sooooo cute. It's times like this that make all the crying and long nights worth it. Motherhood has been a definate challenge, but just seeing that cute little smile melts my heart and I know in that moment, that this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.







4 comments:

Jetta said...

What a cutie!!! It's true a single smile from your baby can make you forget all the pain and long nights.

Nicole Poulsen Christensen said...

OMG! he looks exactly like Kevin! Thats awesome! So cute.

Melissa said...

Carter is so precious you guys!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. What an angel. It is times like this that you feel like it all might be worth it. I hope you are doing great!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Well said, Angie! He is such a precious little guy :)