Over the weekend Keven's brother Mark, his wife Melissa and their 4 adorable kids came to Boise and stayed with us. We had a BBQ and went swimming and had a really good time visiting with them. Melissa is like a sister to me and we have the funnest time just catching up and talking about babies. She knows a heck of lot more than me! Anyway, we love when we get to see them and appreciate them taking time out of their lives to come here!
This is my niece Makenna and my sis-in-law Melissa. So cute!
The kids at Keven's parents house in the hammock.This is Mason, my nephew doing a flip on grandma and grandpa's trampoline.
Another one of Mason!
Here Mason is playing the Wii.
Another cute pic of my niece!! She loves purses and makeup. Especially lip gloss. I just love her!

From left to right, Matthew, Makay, Makenna, Mark and Melissa.
Sorry this pic is so small, but here is Keven and Mark.











1 comments:
Your blog is so cute Angie! I am sorry that I have not left a comment before now! Life is busier than I would like it to be. We had so much fun at your house and wish so bad that we could be closer so our get togethers would not be so far and few. Thanks so much for all that you and Keven did to make us feel welcome and comfortable. You guys are so special to us and we love you tons!
Post a Comment