BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun and more fun!

Well, it was a pretty fun 4th of July. We had a bbq lunch at my parents house and then we went over to Keven's parents house for dinner and games. Then I left and went back to my parents house because this will be Jared's last 4th for 2 years. ( He will be leaving on a mission soon, not sure where yet though, more info to follow.) Keven stayed at his parents house to do fireworks because we alternate holidays each year and this year it was supposed to be his family's year for fireworks. (long explanation, sorry.) On Saturday, we went up to McAll and rented waverunners. It was a BLAST!! If you've never tried waverunning, I highly recommend trying it. Although, your body will pay the price the next day. I am sooooo sore. But it was so much fun!!


2 comments:

Brad Christensen said...

Sooo fun Ang! I'm jealous. The reason I had a spring baby this time was so that I could do all the water things this summer, and we haven't done anything! arggg. I can't believe thats Nick! He looks so old! welp...thanks for the pics!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you! We live in Ellensburg, WA. I graduated from CWU (where Mr. Eychaner went for his B.M. and Masters degree, who by the way is now Dr. Eychaner). Are you in Boise?